How fast can metabion deliver oligonucleotides?
DNA oligos in single tube format
Unmodified standard oligos (≤33 bases) ordered before 6 pm German time will be shipped the next working day. HPLC purified, longer and modified oligos need an additional working day to be ready for shipping.
Shipping time within Europe does normally not exceed 1 day. For countries outside of Europe, please inquire.
RNA oligos, the expected turnover time is:
- desalted RNA oligonucleotide in single tube format is 3–5 days;
- RNA in plates, expected turnover time is 5–7 business days*;
- HPLC-purified, unmodified or single-labelled RNA oligonucleotides from our standard portfolio are usually processed within 5–10 business days including purification and quality control*;
- duplex oligos take about 10–15 days to be produced, purified and QCed*;
- for RNA dlps you should consider 10–15 days as a realistic turnaround time and for RNA longmers depending on sequence length/complexity and modification level 8-15 business days*.
*Freight forwarders delivery time to the final destination is not included in all cases. In terms of "counting" working days, orders placed past 15:00 (Munich time) are considered to be next day's order. Be assured that we try to process your order as quickly as possible without compromising on quality!
The expected average in-house turnover time for antisense/PTOs is 3–4 working days.
For DLPs, LC®probes, MGB probes: the expected average in-house turnover time is 4–5 working days. For RNA DLPs, the expected average in-house turnover time is 10–15 working days.
For dsDNA oligos and siRNAs: the expected average in-house turnover time is 5–10 working days.
RNA longmers are usually processed within 8–15 business days including purification and quality control, depending on sequence length/complexity and modification level.
For ngs oligos: standard in-house turnover time is 2–4 working days.
Typical in-house turnover time for DNA Oligos in MTP format are 2-4 working days. HPLC purified, long and modified oligos need an additional working day to be ready for shipping.
Please note that we perform strict quality controls on your ordered oligos. In case one or more oligos do not pass our quality control, they will have to be resynthesized. This may, of course, result in a delay.