How fast can metabion deliver RNA oligos?
Expected turnover time for:
- desalted RNA oligonucleotide in single tube format is 3–5 days;
- RNA in plates, expected turnover time is 5–7 business days*;
- HPLC-purified, unmodified or single-labelled RNA oligonucleotides from our standard portfolio are usually processed within 5–10 business days including purification and quality control*;
- duplex oligos take about 10–15 days to be produced, purified and QCed*;
- for RNA dlps you should consider 10–15 days as a realistic turnaround time and for RNA longmers depending on sequence length/complexity and modification level 8-15 business days*.
*Freight forwarders delivery time to the final destination is not included in all cases. In terms of "counting" working days, orders placed past 15:00 (Munich time) are considered to be next day's order. Be assured that we try to process your order as quickly as possible without compromising on quality!