dNTPs & NTPs
Our ultrapure dNTPs guarantee highest sensitivity, accuracy and reproducibility; recommended for extremely demanding types of amplification like Real Time PCR, Primer Extension and Long Range PCR (up to 30 kb).
Our nucleotides are provided as 100 mM solutions, with the exception of the “dNTP Mix”, which is provided as a 10 mM solution.
* dUTP instead of dTTP
Click on any Cat. No. to retrieve the datasheets.
We also offer in-vitro Transcription Grade Ultrapure (>99 %) Ribo-Nucleotide Triphosphates.
metabion provides dUTP derivatives for highly efficient
incorporation into DNA. Fluorescent or non-fluorescent labeled aminoallyl-dUTPs
are recommended for direct labeling of DNA either by Nick Translation using DNA
Polymerase I/ DNase I or during PCR using thermostable DNA Polymerases.
Outstanding stability and quantum yield of the carefully
selected fluorophores combined with a high incorporation rate of the dye-dUTP
analog make them the ideal choice for all typical DNA labeling applications
such as FISH, single molecule detection, microarray gene expression profiling
and other nucleic acid hybridization assays.
- Biotinylated Nucleotides are used for non-fluorescent labeling of nucleic acids in purification and detection applications.
- Alkynylated DNA can be modified quickly, reliably and at high density using "Click chemistry" (e.g., for FISH, EMSA, etc.) or used directly in various applications, including nanotechnology.
How to order
Preferred ordering mode is using our web order portal for most convenient web shopping!
To place an order or for any questions regarding nucleotides, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
If you are a new customer, please additionally provide us with:
- your shipping and billing address;
- any additional information that may be applicable, such as your Purchase Order number, VAT number (VAT only for customers resident in the EU), etc..
- and any special shipping requests.