How can I order metabion MTP oligos?
There are two ways of ordering:
- The preferred way is order transmission through our Web Order Portal for most convenient online shopping (please refer here for further details).
- You can order by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with our pre-formatted excel order file as attachment. Download respective Order Form.
When you write your e-mail, please make sure to include the following required information in the excel template:
- Name of the oligo/s.
- Sequence of the oligo/s in 5’-3’ orientation.
- Yield range.
- Position of the oligo.
- Delivery form (dry/in water/buffer + concentration).
- Modifications (2'-O-Methyl RNA and 5-Methyl-dC can be selected here).
If you are a new customer, please additionally provide us with:
- Your shipping and billing address.
- Any other information like Purchase Order number, VAT number (VAT only for customers resident in the EU), etc.
In case you choose to transmit orders via e-mail using your own format(s), we need to alert you that above mentioned information in bold print is obligatory for processing your order. Due to extra efforts necessary for individual order format transfer into our system, order processing will take longer as compared to preferred web orders and pre-formatted e-mails. Please note that only files updated to the latest excel/word version (e.g. .xlsx or .docx) are accepted.
How can you convert files to newer formats?
Open the file in a recent Office program and save the file in a newer format. For this go to “File” → “Save as” and choose the newer format from the “Save as type” dropdown menu.
Jump on our Web Order Portal, look for the product category headline under “DNA Custom Synthesis Services” called “DNA High Throughput Oligos (HTOs)”, and open the respective order form and start filling it. Options provided are self-explanatory. The system shall guide you through the ordering process.
Place your order and benefit from our yield scale and pricing scheme.
If you want to connect your eProcurement System with our Web Order Portal (e.g. OCI - Open Catalog Interface), please simply contact our Customer Service (email@example.com).